Date Time

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Photo Shoot/Review


One of my favorite in the series of "Rest In Peace" crypts. This years crypt for 2016 is really nice with a Gothic look and a lighted torch at the entrance.


Although you cannot deny that Travis Louie's "Walter & Larry's Crypt" is the most detailed piece and probably inspired the Dept.56 artists to create the limited edition "Rest In Peace Crypt" series.



Least of my favorite yet a great piece that includes three Gargoyles guarding the crypt.



I have had mixed comments about this one. Not many people knew what or how to use this in their displays. People said it has nothing to do with Halloween. Well...I suggested that they watch an old Boris Karloff movie "The Mummy".

If you collect the carnival pieces you could use it as a sideshow attraction. I am disappointed that there are no Egyptian pieces for this year. I could do a really cool display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment